Sunday, August 29, 2010

Happy Bird Die


Okay, first I must say I'm embarrassed it's taken me this long to try this die out.  BUT...I've never used a die like this and I suppose I was intimidated...but not for long, LOL.  I won this die from Kathy's Blog while Blog hopping during one of Peachy Keen's hops. 
 
 
I was thrilled, I've only won a Cricut pin in the past while blog hoping during Hello Thursday.  Anyway, I've been meaning to make a card for my Daughter, she lives in Cali and I miss her so much, and I wanted to use this little Happy Bird, to brighten her day.
 
 
Isn't he sweet!  I'm not really good at chalking, still getting it all down.  But I did it, I had to put the cushy foam over the die prior to using it and was able to us it on my Spellbinder.  Had to play around with the plates cos' at first it was too thick, then too thin, but I ended up adding two extra sheets of cardstock and that did the trick!


  I love it!  Can't wait til she gets it!

Recipe
Happy Bird Die, Wild Card Cricut Expression Cartridge, CTMH Moonstruck, Indian Corn Blue, Goldrush, White Daisy, Bamboo, Desert Sand cardstock, Stardust pattern paper, blue rick rack

No comments:

Post a Comment