Monday, August 30, 2010

Fun Zoo pages

Still working hard on my scrapbook pages, I figure if I do 2-4 a week I will be caught up in now time, LOL!  I have been looking for the perfect little Giraffe critter to used for my little guys first Zoo trip.  He got to hand feed the Giraffes and loved it so much he had to have a stuffed Giraffe ;)  After searching high and low I came across Crafty Laura K's Blog were she posted an SVG file for a sweet Giraffe, while there, I looked up her Tiger Cub and used on my older son's page.  I've always wanted to try to do multiple cuts on multiple papers with my Cricut Expression...and guess what, I got the chance to do it.  
 
This is what my paper layout looked like 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And this is what it looked like after all the pieces were cut out!  Oh my was it challenging to piece together...but totally worth it, thanks Laura K!
 
 
Here's the page I used it on...it's my eldest son's trip to the Zoo page, cute or what?
















 


 
Check out the cut little hiding spot for my journaling! 














 
Okay, so I got a little bit ahead of myself...here's the page I used the Giraffe on and I also found a little Kangaroo from SVGCuts...they have Freebies ;)




 
Here it is up close, cute huh?

 
 



Here's the Kanga up close, too cute! 
 










 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I used those cute Dew Drops...I know I'm late to get on board, but now that I found them, at Joann's , I love to use them!
 
Okay for the Recipes

Both Layout were made with CTMH's Safari Paper packet and coordinating cardstock.  I used other colors to get the little critters complete all CTMH cardstock.  Dew Drops in Sunflower.

                                                            

1 comment: