Thursday, May 20, 2010

My first Cricut project

Okay, I know I said I'd post it a few days ago...but my cold knocked me on my butt.  My head felt like a balloon ready to explode so I need to take some me time.  Still not feeling well, though my head has some relief I started with a cough and still am congested.  But I most definitely have more energy.


So here it is...a Lullaby book!   I used the Wild Card Cartridge for the "You make me sing" and I used the Accent Essentials for the tag and the corner swirl.  What fun and what learning experience.  The sizing took me a couple of tries but I'm sure once I get the hang of it, it will go much quicker.

Here's the first page...I did digital scrapbook pages with different pictures of him sleeping and each have a Lullaby we sang to him!

No comments:

Post a Comment