Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Lookie what arrived!

A Cricut Expressions!  I finally got one and I'm soooo excited! Despite that I'm still fighting my cold, which by the way has knocked me on my butt...I had to give my new toy a try!  It came with two cartridges Plantin SchoolBook and Accent Essentials.  I also bought Wild Card and the tool kit and such.


Awwww look at my new baby!

Okay...I also pulled out another baby I had to have this past Holiday Season...and I'm embarressed to say I had as of yet to play with it.  It's my Bind-it-all!  So I finally made a project or should I say finished a project that I had started and had yet to put together.  It's a Lullabye Book that has digital scrapbooked pages of all the lullabyes songs we sang to our little one and pictures of him while he was sleeping.  I'll take pictures of it in the morning and post them.  I see lots of potiential here with my new baby and I'm loving it!

By the way, while I was waiting for it's arrival I spent every chance I could watching the Cricut Tutorials by Robyn The Pink Stamper!  She's done an incredible amount of videos using the Cricut.  It really prepared me so I won't be so intimidated by it when it arrived!  Check out her site!

No comments:

Post a Comment