Saturday, April 9, 2011

My Pink Stamper's Pinkalicious Blog Hop Challenge


It's about time that I participated in another My Pink Stamper Challenge and this one is a fun one!  Robyn always inspires me with her art, and since both my boys are coming up on birthdays, I thought this would be a fun challenge to do.  Not to mention all the wonderful eye candy everyone has posted on the Hop!

I've been loving my Cricut though I don't get to play with it as much as I would like.  While checking out Emma's My Creative Time design team's post I saw these adorable owls and I had to have them.  The link took me to My ScrapChick where there's a wonderful collection of paper piecing patterns.  Not only did I find the owls but a few other adorable must haves, and they are having a 50% off sale on purchases over $25!  Anyway, that's where I came across some adorable beach penguins that my little one is going to love!  

Here is my Blog Hop Challenge submission...


What fun I had paper piecing!  Here's what it looked liked before I pieced it together...


I have a few more projects I'll be putting together this weekend, can't wait!  It's the best way to spend a rainy/snowy weekend!

Recipe:
Pear, Breeze (discontinued), Black, White, Holiday Red, Cotton Candy, Gypsy, Orange (discontinued), Desert Sand, Sunny Yellow, Gray Wool and Gray Flannel CTMH Card stock, unknown birthday pattern paper (can't remember where I got it ;) and BD hat, Tag the Occasion CTMH stamp set

No comments:

Post a Comment