Thursday, December 9, 2010

Here's my Holiday Cards...

I got my Holiday Cards done and mailed out early this year, for a change :)  I was inspired by the new Close to My Heart "Mistletoe Workshop Kit"  I love the new kits.  Everything is included, stamp set, paper, accents and workshop guide.  Though I didn't follow the suggested workshop, I did use some of the paper, the stamp set and rolling stamp technique that was suggested.  I love glitter...so I had to use their Prisma Glitter which I LOVE...and end up sparkling for days after, LOL  I also embellished with their Opaques Adhesive Gems in Pearl, they have various sizes in the pack and since I had a good amount of cards to do I ended up having to use different sizes to complete my cards.  The ribbon and the green pattern paper was part of the "Creative Basics Mistletoe Collection", the ribbon is satin and very beautiful.



 Recipe:
Amethyst, Purple Pansy, Olive, White Daisy and Vanilla Cardstock, Pattern paper and accents from Creative Basics Mistletoe, Mistletoe Workshop and Bella, All the Best Stamp Set, Amethyst and Purple Pansy ink, and of course Prisma Glitter!


No comments:

Post a Comment